Sunday 19 July 2015

Big Brother VIII

Apologies for the month lull, but fresh back from my hols, I finished off the last touches to the fourth and final squadron of 3rd Cuirassiers.



Again, I've gone for colouring to suggest a younger mount for the trumpeter of the second line squadron - inspired by my week in Lipica Stud Farm.


Here is the second half of 3rd Cuirassiers ranked up:



I'll pop up some photos of the full regiment in the week and, once the Divisional commander is painted, the first two brigades.



4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the photos of the complete regiment, its quite a collection you managed to stamp out here. Lipica Stud Farm - what have you been up to??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fantastic opportunity to ride Lipizzaners at the original stud farm

      Delete