So, whilst I try to find things to do rather than actually draft an article on Philip, bishop of Beauvaix, I thought I might just lay out my plans for this year.
1. Finish the Musketeer Romano-Brits for Dux. Now this might seem like cheating as their are only two characters to crack once I finished off the last of the warriors on my painting tray, but reinforcements are on their way!
2. A Rohirrim force for LotR, 500 points planned so far.
3. 20mm Polish Naval Infantry Brigade (minus) for a Cold War Gone Hot scenario c. 1985.
4. Finish off the 28mm 1415 Valois French (only a couple of units to crack there).
5. Finish off my 28mm Honda Sammy army (again a couple of units).
6. Ongoing Fallschirmjäger project (only aiming at 3-4 figures a month).
Now that just leaves the stockpile of Perry WotR and Crusaders, as well as the lovely Claymore Scots unaccounted for (Oh and a 20mm British Motor Bn, three medieval Kogges and...)